READING MUSIC 7 - Quiz Answers
- It increases the note length by half its value.
- Three beats of a crotchet length.
- Also three crotchet beats.
- The waltz (slow waltz, Vienna waltz).
- No, because its duration is 4 crotchet beats.
- No, because it spans across the centre point of the bar.
- One crotchet and one minim.
- One crotchet and one dotted minim.
- To combine the lengths of two notes into one single note.
This allows notes to be sounded across bar lines.
- No, only the note at the beginning of the tie is articulated.
- To repeat a section of the music. This way the same music need not be printed twice.
- With only one repeat sign present the repeat starts from the beginning of the piece of music.
Back to Quiz 7
Copyright © 2001 Michael Furstner (Jazclass).